It's doing what you say you will. Being real, open and committed to performance. It's putting customers first, it's being ambitious and it's controlling your own destiny. At AMP, we're proud of the reputation we've built today, but it's tomorrow we're focused on. A tomorrow which will see us more innovative, more driven and with more career opportunities. A tomorrow with people who want to do something today.
Customer Solutions is a division of AMP. Its core role is to understand our customers, their needs and aspirations, and develop compelling solutions, offers and experiences for them. Within Customer Solutions, the Customer Insights team aims to work collaboratively with the business to understand the business priorities and identify and/or generate Customer Insights about major stakeholders with a focus on customers.
These insights are drawn from a number of sources including market research (qualitative, quantitative and ongoing measurement), ethnography, operational databases (e.g. customer complaints, retention databases), social media monitoring, syndicated research and other secondary sources. The insights gathered from these sources are used as a key input to business decisions. The information is used across the organisation, including the AMP Board.
The primary purpose of the Senior Behavioural Insights Manager role is to work collaboratively with the business to provide specific behavioural economics (or other sources of behavioural insights) advice to improve the customer and business outcomes of the initiatives. It will also involve running workshops in the business to up skill staff in the theory of behavioural economics, managing the overall Behavioural Insights in Action program and working with the business to identify the requirement for Behavioural Economics input into projects/decisions.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience
- A detailed understanding of the theory of Behavioural Economics and other sources of behavioural insights (e.g. psychology, neuroscience etc.)
- A passion for Behavioural Economics and a desire to share this with others
- A desire to continually build skills and experience in the area of behavioural economics through self-education
- A good mix of mix of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills for the conducting and analysing of primary research
- Strong consultancy and advisory skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the application of Behavioural Economics, consumer behaviour/psychology, ideally in a private sector organisation
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or higher, or extensive, relevant research/consumer behaviour industry experience
- Experience in conducting strategic qualitative and quantitative research, ideally some of that in the financial services industry
Your contribution will always be greatly rewarded here. Not only will you enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well-respected and leading organization, but you'll also enjoy the opportunities and experiences that belong to your individual journey with us. Above all, is the satisfaction, achievement and unique sense of pride you'll feel by being part of driving change for both your future and ours.